Our trip to the north was not without desires, of course. We wanted to see reindeer, moose and the northern lights again. And test our resistance to the cold again. And after Norway, we wanted to drive back home via Sweden, Denmark and Germany.
- Norway, the country of our dreams, which sparked great anticipation thanks to our 2019 trip
- Reindeer warning signs were many
- We could also learn a lot about moose in this country
- Northern Lights, yes Northern Lights!!! Our Northern Lights warning app beeped constantly
- THE LOFOTS! We will go to the Lofoten Islands!
- A boat trip, that's fun! The Hurtigruten have been on our wish list forever
- Denmark: only short, but beautiful and intense. We even took the Öresund Bridge with us.
Merci for "travelling with us
You think this could also be of interest to others? Then you can download the Share post quietly. By e-mail or however you want to do it.
In addition, if you haven't already done so, you can use our Newsletter subscribe. Here you will receive all our experiences in your mailbox whenever we publish something new or once a week on Fridays: live-pur.ch/newsletterWe are also very happy to hear your views, your tips or your questions. Just comment on the post!
New lecture in Muri near Bern.
10 November 2023 - Start 7 pm, door opening 6:45 pm
RoomZoom - Thunstrasse 162 - 33074 Muri b. Bern
We are happy to pay CHF 20 per person. Kids listen for free.
Registration please by e-mail: email@example.com
Road trip realities
How we manage to live in the van
Leben pur! Unterwegs. Whether at icy -30 °C in the Lapland winter or in the sand of the Tunisian desert, whether in the left-hand traffic of England or along picturesque dream coasts of Europe. Whether in the hot summer of Turkey or in the "interesting" traffic of Georgia.
We report on frozen sliding doors, living together on 9.5 square metres, the inevitable sand in the desert and unforgettable ferry trips. We look at how we make do with little and still have way too much.