The ferry brought us to the island. For the first time we want to see and feel this country and explore everything ourselves. Is everything that our heads have thought together actually true? We are now finally exchanging our "hearsay" with our own experiences.
- The only thing that was really important in advance was to think about left-hand traffic. Wasn't it?
- We explore a variety of parking spaces with the associated diverse apps
- Fish & Chips had to be tried right away for the first (and not last) time
- We found surprising things in Canterbury, a very pretty place
- Sand beaches are surprisingly plentiful
- Clacton-on-sea got us thinking
- As lucky National Trust members, we want to see all of the over 800 sights. Will we succeed?
- Before our visit to England, we actually didn't know what exactly a scone was. Because of that and because it is something of our favourite thing (to eat), we tried it right away
Merci for "travelling with us
You think this could also be of interest to others? Then you can download the Share post quietly. By e-mail or however you want to do it.
In addition, if you haven't already done so, you can use our Newsletter subscribe. Here you will receive all our experiences in your mailbox whenever we publish something new or once a week on Fridays: live-pur.ch/newsletterWe are also very happy to hear your views, your tips or your questions. Just comment on the post!