The narrow roads and high hedges do not prevent us from driving further along the east coast. We visit a student town, eat and drink our first afternoon tea and surprisingly meet people we have already met elsewhere. Heike wants to take it easy and recover a bit, we join the Queen's Throne Jubilee and visit real film sets.
- A guided tour of the wonderful city of Cambridge
- Singing at King's College
- Of course, food and drink is a theme again
- A visit to the Angelsey Abbey estate and we meet someone we already know
- A diversion to leads. Why actually?
- In York, an Afternoon Tea fills our bellies
- Heike must/wants to take care of her health
- We get to join in the celebrations at the Queen's 70th Jubilee of the Throne
- We visit the famous Alnwick Castle and Heike learns witch's broom flying
News #1 On 24 June we will give a talk about our trip in the van in Konolfingen, Bern, Switzerland. All info and the possibility to Registration here. We look forward to seeing you!
News #2 I am currently writing a book about the encounters on our journey. If you would like to test-read a chapter or two this summer, please contact me by email.
You think this could also be of interest to others? Then you can download the Share post quietly. By e-mail or however you want to do it.
In addition, if you haven't already done so, you can use our Newsletter subscribe. Here you will receive all our experiences in your mailbox whenever we publish something new or once a week on Fridays: live-pur.ch/newsletterWe are also very happy to hear your views, your tips or your questions. Just comment on the post!