What expectations of a country! We were told so much about this country. Our almost son-in-law did his Master's degree there and always raved about how beautiful it was. So... Let's go!
- Scotland: our expectations
- What do you think is different from England?
- St. Abbs: First overnight stay and Heike is ailing
- St Andrews and the first ruins, marked as a place of interest
- Dundee with the "Verdant works" Textile Museum
- Lin of Dee with short hike and deer sighting
- Loch Muick: our walk around a loch with the Queen's hunting lodge
- Barmoral Castle, the summer residence of the (now deceased) Queen
Merci for "travelling with us
We will be travelling through again soon Turkey. Do you have any tips? Please send us an e-mail or leave a comment under our articles!
Do you think our travel experiences might be of interest to others? Then you can share the Share post quietly. By e-mail or however you want to do it.
In addition, if you haven't already done so, you can use our Newsletter subscribe. Here you will receive all our experiences in your mailbox whenever we publish something new or once a week on Fridays: live-pur.ch/newsletterWe are also very happy to hear your views, your tips or your questions. Just comment on the post!