We continue across the British Isles to see some real Scottish sights. And then the Highland Games! Finally, the time and place fit to shine with our presence. We were very excited.
Our visited places:
- Dunvegan Castle
- End Isle of Skye, Hebrides
- Harry Potter Train in the Rain
- Ben Nevis, THE Scottish mountain, in the rain mist
- Glennfinnan in the rain
- Glencoe, this beautiful, probably the most beautiful Scottish valley in storm and rain
- Doune Castle with (or rather without) Outlander
- Stirling with hula hoops, mountain climbed
- The Kelpies and a great ship lift
- Alva Games
- Edinburgh: Writers Museum, meeting with friends, about 20'000 steps and at the end of the day we play Settlers of Catan.
- Royal Botanic Garden and once again we meet great people
Thank you for reading our travel memories.
You think this could also be of interest to others? Then you can download the Share post quietly. By e-mail or however you want to do it.
In addition, if you haven't already done so, you can use our Newsletter subscribe. Here you will receive all our experiences in your mailbox whenever we publish something new or once a week on Fridays: live-pur.ch/newsletterWe are also very happy to hear your views, your tips or your questions. Just comment on the post!
Best regards - Heike & Gerd